Family Sponsorship Canada
Our goal is to provide honest advice and support to applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada
Moving to another country and leaving your loved ones on other country is difficult. One of the goals of Government of Canada is to see that families are brought together. The government of Canada offers many immigration programs for Canadians to sponsor their loved ones to Canada. To sponsor bound relative to Canada minimum age required is 18 years and they can become a permanent residents of Canada under the family category. After becoming permanent residents, they can live, study and work in Canada.
Like other immigration categories, family class sponsorship has specific prerequisites:
- The Applicant is at least 18 years old.
- The applicant should be a Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen, or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- If the applicant is a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, then they should prove they have a plan to come to Canada while the person they want to sponsor gets permanent Residents.
- Applicant should prove they are not receiving Social Assistance (Except Disability)
- Applicant should provide the basic needs for the person who they want to sponsor
If you are considering how to sponsor somebody to Canada, you should start from exploring family sponsorship applications, eligibility and requirements. You may be qualified to sponsor a child, spouse or a common-law partner living outside or inside Canada.
Who can I sponsor?
You should choose to Sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, and dependents if any.
a) Age Limit under 22 years old
b) Don’t have a spouse and partner.
After these two prerequisites your children will qualify.